At You’re First Home Care we offer the personal assistance your loved one may need 24 hours a day or just a few hours a week wherever home is, from licensed, experienced and well-trained Certified Nurse Assistants. From help with activities of daily living, monitoring vitals, medication reminders and social stimulation to light housekeeping and transportation to appointments, we work hard to keep your loved one healthy and happy. But our Home Care program is about SO MUCH MORE. It is the little things that make the true difference – building trust, genuine relationships and our clients’ own involvement in day to day activities.
We develop a personalized plan of care for your loved one’s particular needs and review them every 90 days, more often if necessary depending on the individual. Working closely with your loved one’s physicians, nurses, and family members we provide the comprehensive care and communication it takes to ensure the best care possible.
Our staff understands the needs of our older adults. Our Care Teams are trained to be detailed, observant and thorough. Because we know how quickly a person’s health can change, vitals are monitored every time we provide care. Our standard level of care is above and beyond. We approach caring truly from our heart!
Most people think they can’t afford the services of professional in-home caregivers and companions. Nothing could be further from the truth. You’re First’s individualized care plans can be established to meet almost any budget. Studies prove that the benefits for keeping loved ones in the comfort of their own home goes way beyond costs. Our Reassurance program costs as little as $3 a day; your loved one is worth it!
For inquiries about our private duty care and other in-home services simply contact us.
- Taking vital signs
- Medication reminders
- Assist clients entering or leaving their beds
- Assist clients walking
- Tidy client’s home
- Making beds
- Delivering messages
- Monitoring clients and reporting changes
- Collecting samples for testing
- Provide clients hygiene – bathing and grooming
- Feeding clients
- Monitoring food and liquid input/output
- Follow client’s care plan
But their care does not stop here. Each of our Certified Nurses Aids is trained in loving and compassionate client interaction involving care for enhancing the quality of our client’s lives. We strive to find hobbies and/or interests that the client would like to get involved in at home and they do everything possible to help make it happen.
- Monitoring vital signs and measuring intake & output
- Medication reminders
- Activities of daily living ( bathing, grooming etc)
- Accompanying to social interactions (church, shopping trip)
- Stimulate mental awareness
- Hobbies and activities to stay active with your loved ones interests and specific to meet their needs
- Family education
- Accompanying client to appointments
We understand that no two people are alike. That is why every aspect of your loved one’s care is based on serving them as an individual not a client number.
- Companionship – visits, outings and trips
- Meal Preparation
- Monitor client’s change in condition
- Errands and Meal Preparation
- Grocery shopping/List Preparation
- Incidental Travel
- Stimulate Mental Awareness – Motivate
- Manage bill paying and correspondence
- Maintain Calendar – Keep organized
Each and every one of our companions truly love what they do and it shows. They are much more than a companion; they are our client’s friend. We strive to find hobbies and/or interests that the client would like to get involved in and they do everything possible to make it happen.